1. By entering this Promotion, Entrants agree to abide by these Conditions of Entry. The Promoter is Engage Industries, 603 Botany Road, Rosebery Sydney, NSW, 2018 ABN: 98 940 858 384 (“the Promoter”).
2. This Promotion is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any third party including the UFC, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok or any other Social Media Platform. You understand that you are providing your information to Engage Industries and not to a third party Social Media Platform.
3. Entry to the Promotion constitutes acceptance of these conditions. All entry instructions and prize information published by the Promoter form part of these conditions.
4. The Promotion commences at 1:00pm AEDT Tuesday the 11th of October 2022 and closes at 11:59pm AEDT on Monday 9th of January 2022 (Promotion Period).
5. Employees and their immediate families of the Promoter, related companies of the Promoter and agencies associated with the promotion and their related companies are ineligible to enter.
6. Participants can enter the competition via the ENGAGE’s Website (engageind.com or engageind.co.nz). To enter the Promotion via the website, entrants must;
1. Enter their details into the sign up page including; First Name, Last Name, Email Address & Phone Number. By entering these details the entrant grants ENGAGE the right to send Marketing & Promotional Offers via the details provided. (Note: These details will also be used to contact the winner at the conclusion of the competition).
2. Submit their entry by clicking ENTER NOW.Entry must be submitted during the Promotion Period to be valid. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age to be eligible to enter.
7. Each entrant can enter only once during the Promotion Period. Incomplete, indecipherable or inaccurate entries will be deemed invalid. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promotion database. The Promoter is not responsible for any delay in, or failure of, transmission which causes an Entry not to be received within the Promotion Period.
8. No purchase is necessary to enter. Purchasing products will not help your chances of winning.
9. The total Prize Pool is valued at $2,000. The Prize is 2 x tickets to UFC 284, 2 x economy class flights to Perth for UFC 284, Accommodation for two in Perth, Meet Alex Volkanovski & Israel Adesanya, Signed ENGAGE merch pack. There will only be one provisional winner. They will be announced via our (@engage) Instagram channel.
10. A winner will be selected using a random selector between 10am-4pm on Tuesday 10th of January 2022 at Engage HQ (603 Botany Road, Rosebery, NSW, 2018). The provisional winner will be contacted within 5 working days of being judged as the winner via email or phone. Allow up to 40 business days for the delivery of the prize. Engage Industries is not responsible for any loss or delivery failure of the prize.
11. By entering this Promotion and submitting content you authorise that it is your own content and that you are permitted to distribute suchContent.
12. By entering this Promotion you authorise the Promoter to use content from your Entry on the Engage Industries Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/EngageInd), Engage Industries Instagram Page (https://www.instagram.com/engage/) and the Engage Industries website (https://www.engageind.com).
13. Supplying your valid contact details are part of the conditions of entry to this promotion. All contact details entered incorrectly shall be deemed invalid.
14. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verifythe validity of Entries and Entrants and to disqualify any Entrant who submits an Entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry or who tampers with the Entry process including the use of any form of automated entry device or software.
15. The Promoter is not liable for any loss, damage or personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of, in connection with, or arising out of the Promotion or taking the Prize.
16. If for any reason the Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to fraud, visa / travel issues or causes beyond the control of the Promoter or anything which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
17. The information entrants provide will be used by the Promoter for the purpose of conducting this Promotion. The Promoter may disclose Entrants’ personal information to companies and agencies connected with this Promotion.
18. The collection, use and disclosure of personal informationin connection with the Promotion is governed by the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). By entering the Promotion, Entrants agree and consent to the Promoter: i. Using and disclosing the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of conducting the Promotion, redeeming the Prizes and any other matter connected to or incidental to the Promotion; ii. using the Entrant’s personal information for the purposes of carrying out marketing, planning, product development and promotional campaigns, in any media including email and SMS, unless an Entrant otherwise withdraws their consent to the use of their information in this manner; and iii. using the Entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photographs, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the Promotion and for any other purpose at the Promoter’s sole discretion.